The GM Diamond range was made in conjunction with England’s World Cup winning all-rounder Ben Stokes, using his preferred colour scheme. The bat was designed with Ben in mind and the results have been clear to see.
Featuring a shorter-than-traditional blade length at 540mm and boasting a large sweet spot, the Diamond allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence. The shorter blade length also provides fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel. The mid swell position, traditional full blade profile and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers. Made in England from Prime English Willow.
- SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- TRADITIONAL FULL BLADE PROFILE
- FLOWING CONTOURED SPINE
- MID SWELL POSITION FOR BACK FOOT STROKEPLAY
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW
- TERRAIN GRIP